Promote Diversity in the Classroom, on Campus and in the Workplace
The Promote Diversity in the Classroom, on Campus, and in the Workplace strategy focuses on a six initiatives:
- Inventory and track College-wide Aboriginal initiatives,
- Research and study of Aboriginal teaching and learning methodologies,
- Aboriginal perspective in curricula and teaching,
- Embedding equity competencies that promote diversity in all programs,
- Renew College-wide Learning outcomes, and
- Immigrant and International instructional supports for faculty. In combination, these initiatives will ensure the College’s values of respect for cultures and diversity are embedded in instructional and curriculum design and will support teaching and learning at RRC.