Program Innovation Fund
The Program Innovation Fund (PIF) is a College-wide initiative at RRC that provides support for projects outside of normal departmental operations which advance teaching and learning through innovation and continuous improvement. Projects could include both the initiation of some activity, service or resource development or the elaboration of those existing to increase their effectiveness and efficiency.
2017 Spring Call for Applications
Deadline: March 3, 2017
The assessment of PIF applications will be concluded and successful applicants will be notified by end of March 2017.
- Projects are expected to be conducted during the period April 1, 2017 – September 30, 2017.
- Project expenditures must be made prior to August 31, 2017 and End Reports must be completed by the end of September 2017.
- Applicants must review and adhere to all PIF Guidelines and Procedures. All the documents are available below under 'Application Form and Guidelines'.
If you have any questions, please contact Lorraine Best, Administrative Assistant to the Dean of TEIR at 204-632-2565 or via email to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application Forms and Guidleines
- General Information - Jan 2017 (PDF)
- Application Form - 2017 Spring Call for Applications (Word Doc)
- Application Guidelines - Jan 2017 (PDF)
- Guidelines for Deans/Directors/Chairs - April 2016 (Word Doc)
Future Calls for Applications
Please watch this space for information about future calls for applications.
- To view the following PIF Publications
please go to the PIF SharePoint site (Login may be required) http://air.rrc.ca/Sharepoint/pif/
- Past Approved Applications
- Sparking Change at RRC – Program Innovation Fund 1994 – 2010
- PIF Annual Reports
- PIF End Reports